Maximise the business value of next-generation WAN technologies
Making sure that you achieve your company and IT objectives
Benefits of Videns NextGen WAN services
We help enterprises to maximise the business value of next-generation WAN technologies and ensure they achieve their company and IT objectives.
Our services provide the following benefits
- We ensure that the solution remains operational, up-to-date and fully supported at all sites and at all times.
- We maximise performance by keeping application and business policies tuned to your changing application environment, at all times.
- We proactively detect and diagnose application performance incidents and assist you in troubleshooting and pinpointing their root cause.
- Our monthly reporting and service reviews help you to effectively:
– report on internal service KPIs and provider SLA compliance;
– improve service levels and optimise network cost;
– understand and manage new network usages;
– plan and forecast bandwidth upgrades.
- We ensure the success of new application deployments by helping you to prepare for and manage their WAN impact.
Our team of experienced and certified network and application professionals is available to support your organisation 24/7 in multiple languages. Videns is an ISO 27001 certified organisation, you can rest assured that your information is handled securely and in a professional manner.
Next-generation WAN services of different kinds are provided as managed services by many telcos and network service providers. Then why choose Videns IT Services? Ask IT managers about their current network service provider and you will invariably hear these complaints: “Long lead times, lack of pro-activeness, not service-minded, not helping us to save costs and only interested in selling bandwidth.”
Seven reasons to choose Videns as your independent NextGen WAN provider
Coming from a telecommunications background ourselves, we know this is where we make the difference:
- Better services with exclusive focus on NextGen WAN solutions.
- Easy to swap network providers or support multi-provider environments.
- Flexible and easy to do business with.
- Service oriented rather than process oriented, fix-first mentality.
- Direct and personal contact with the engineers who manage your service.
- No interest in selling bandwidth services.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to improve services and cost.